Are you one who LOVES Origami Owl®, but just doesn’t have the funds right now to start your Origami Owl business? Well here is one option that you may like to try. The LEARN while you EARN program allows you to host an Origami Owl Jewelry Bar in-home or online for your friends and family and offers you the opportunity to use a portion of the profits from the party to help pay for your kit to start your own business. Note: Every Designer is different and not all Designers participate in this program, but here is how mine works:
- I work with the hostess/potential Designer to decide how much of the party profits will be used towards her kit.
- We discuss if the Jewelry Bar will be placed under the new Designer once she has purchased her kit so she can earn Personal Volume (PV) and who will retain the hostess benefits from the Jewelry Bar.
- We then choose a Jewelry Bar date ASAP (home party if the potential Designer is near me or online/catalog party if she is not).
- We create a Facebook Event and invite all of her friends as well as send out postcards.
- Then we set a few goals:
- The hostess/potential Designer will collect as many orders as she can to earn the Business Basics Kit.
- Aim for 5 pre-orders if doing an in-home Jewelry Bar and 8-10 orders during the party.
- We then work together at the Jewelry Bar to introduce your friends to Origami Owl and explain to them that you are in love with the jewelry and the business model and decided to join my team to start your own business. I really love to do a Pop the Box Party to show all the guests what comes inside one of our incredible kits.
While this option is not for everyone wanting to become an Origami Owl Designer, if you are truly serious and determined to start your O2 journey I would love to chat. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.